Patron Trip to New York City //
New York City – April 14 – 20, 2016
Registration is now open. Among the highlights planned:
- Concerts at Avery Fisher Hall, Carnegie Hall, Bargemusic, and the Metropolitan Opera.
- Tours at the Frick Museum and the Cloisters.
- Tours of Brooklyn, Chelsea galleries, and the Highline Gardens.
- Meals at the River Cafe, the Boathouse in Central Park, and a dinner with musicians from The Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center.
- Accommodations at the Viceroy Hotel in Midtown Manhattan.
Day 1 – April 14
Arrival into NYC.
7:30 PM | New York Philharmonic plays Mahler (Avery Fisher Hall/Lincoln Center)
Day 2 – April 15
Afternoon | Private tour of the Frick Museum and the Cloisters
7:30pm | Yo Yo Ma and Emanuel Ax in Recital (Carnegie Hall)
Day 3 – April 16
Afternoon | Private tour of Brooklyn with a local expert – early dinner at the River Cafe
8:00pm | Concert at Bargemusic at the base of the Brooklyn Bridge (concert to be announced)
Day 4 – April 17
11:00am | Brunch at the Boathouse in Central Park
2:00pm | Jeremy Denk in Recital (Carnegie Hall)
Evening | Free for other optional activities (own account)
Day 5 – April 18
Day | Private guided tour of galleries in Chelsea area, a visit to the Donald Judd Foundation in Greenwich Village, and a walk along the Highline Gardens.
8:00pm | Elektra (Metropolitan Opera House)
Day 6 – April 19
Day | Free for other optional activities (own account)
7:30pm | American Visions performed by The Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center, followed by supper with the musicians.
Day 7 – April 20
–Itinerary Subject to Change–
PRICE: $4,700.00 per person double occupancy
$5,250 per person single occupancy
- 6 nights accommodation, including taxes and complimentary WIFI.
- 1 brunch, 2 suppers.
- Tickets to all performances noted above.
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Ground transportation as needed.
- Services of Karen Carr Tailored Creative Travel.
- $400.00 remit to Seattle Chamber Music Society.
- Airfare in/out of NYC.
- Airport transfers.
- Items of a personal nature (such as laundry, telephone, etc.).
120 West 57th Street
Viceroy Hotel Webpage
For more information:
Please contact Karen Carr Tailored Created Travel: travelwithkarencarr.com or (440) 448-7029